I Spy With My Little Eyes
“Agassi, Agassi~” a guy tapped MinRa’s shoulder
“What?!” she didn’t look back instead she continued taking pictures.
“Can I ask where’s the restroom is?” the guy seems like a new kid in school so MinRa had no choice but to answer his question so she can get this over with
“Well, it’s—“ she paused after seeing the boy’s face. He was a cute guy, having those gorgeous eyes, a pretty smile and fair complexion. He has this innocent in his face that you can hardly hate and the voice that seems so calm (that’s how I describe Onew).
“It’s—“ she can’t finish her sentence
“Agassi?” the guy asked noticing MinRa’s blank expression
“Huh? Oh, the restroom, it’s just right there, turn left then you’re already in the restroom” she pointed not taking away her looks from the guy
“Thank you~” he rushed to where MinRa pointed.
MinRa got interested on him so she followed him quietly. She waited outside the men’s room just to see the guy again. She literally likes him. Seems like love at first sight. Suddenly, the door opened and it was him. She pretended that she was taking pictures of herself next to the men’s room, how immature. The guy just snubbed her and went to where he was earlier. Still, MinRa continued chasing him. Slowly and lightly, she reached the school’s garden where the boy was. She stayed behind a trre and took pictures of the guy secretly.
MinRa thought to herself that she still doesn’t know his name so she made to plans: either asking the guy’s friend or to sneak in his stuff and look for his name. She chose the second one since it’ll be hard for her to ask the guy’s friends personally. She acted clumsy as she gets closer to the guy and stumbled right in front of him. She grabbed something from the table and stand up.
“Are you okay?” the guy was worried
“I’m fine~” she walked as if nothing happen.
“Lee Jinki, such a nice name~”
After that, she didn’t stop following the guy. She thought it was fun since nobody is noticing. She even followed the guy home. Even on weekends, she would go to his house early just in case he goes somewhere. It was probably STALKING, but she didn’t know. She was too naïve to know what stalking means.
Then the days come when she didn’t know what she was doing was bad. She will creep in the boy’s locker room just to get something from him. She would keep the things that she got from the guy. She even had the chance to read his journal. She copied it before returning it on where she saw it. She was from bad to worst.
“Hey guys, have you seen my blue boxer? I remember putting that here earlier” he scratched his head looking at an empty chair next to his locker
“I’m sure you misplaced it somewhere. Remember yesterday, your notebook got lost and you just left it inside your locker. Try to look again” one replied
“Okay” he didn’t stop looking. But after an hour, he gave up and sighed. He was too lazy to go look for it for another hour.
MinRa has this closet full of Lee Jinki. What I mean is a closet full of Jinki’s pictures, stuffs and randomness. Her friends still don’t know this coz she’s keeping this as a secret. She’s afraid that this will creep her friends out which it will so just to be sure she didn’t tell anyone.
“Oh, no~” Jinki sighed
“What’s wrong this time, eh? Did you lose another underwear?” Jonghyun said jokingly
“I’m serious so stop fooling around” he gave him the evil-eye
“What did you loose then?” Jonghyun asked
“Remember that yellow shirt that I love to wear. It’s gone” Jinki sat next to Jonghyun
“Your favorite shirt? Has it ever crossed your mind that someone might be stalking you?” it made sense so it made Jinki think
“I don’t know… I have no clue who it is if there is one”
“You should stop putting things here in the locker room. That’s one way to prevent it. I’m going” Jonghyun left Jinki alone
“Stalker? That’s a little too hard to believe” He never had a stalker before so it never crossed his mind. He stretched for a bit then he felt that someone is looking at him. He looked around and saw nothing. He started to massage his legs then he felt another look from somewhere. He had goose bumps and started to get worry.
“Having a stalker isn’t hard to believe~” he ran outside of the room.
“Stalker? What the hell is that?” MinRa smirked and continued what she’s doing.
Days passed and MinRa didn’t stop. She keeps getting stuffs from Jinki’s locker and stuffs that Jinki lend his friends. Still, no one knows it was her.
As she walks by Jinki’s friends, she dropped something which caught Jonghyun’s attention.
“Ah, mi—“ Jonghyun noticed it was a picture—Jinki’s picture. So Jonghyun didn’t try to call MinRa again instead he rushed to Jinki and told him.
“Well, I don’t know that girl”
“How would you know her, she’s stalking you”
“Should I report to the school’s office?” Jinki doesn’t know what to do
“Uh, duh!”
They were all in the school’s office. MinRa was sitting quietly at a corner and waited for them to talk. She stared at them as if nothing’s happening.
“Do you think it’s her?” one teacher asked Jinki. He looked at MinRa. He was sure MinRa’s already familiar to him but he doesn’t know where they met. MinRa gave him her cute smile so no one will suspect that it was her. Jinki shook his head. He didn’t think it was her. He can’t suspect someone he doesn’t know what his or her real personality. But he still had this bad feelings about MinRa.
=-=-=
Our computer was broken so I had no chance to type for a long time.
So here I am, posting another story again. I'm gonna post five more so wait and see
Thank you
Grasya mani, nagkagalit ba tlgah tau? di ako lng nagalit sayo, hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment