Sunday, September 20, 2009

06. Gena

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EX AND THE GIRLFRIEND

“You?” EunChan stared blankly at her front door
“Why, you don’t want me to be here?” Onew asked staring back at her.
“I… I’m glad to see you though I was just with you earlier” EunChan smiled and let Onew enter the house

“I’ll get you something to drink”
“No, no, it’s okay”
“No, I insist. You go sit there and watch TV” she went to the kitchen and served Onew a glass of juice.

“Yah, since the show isn’t starting yet, want me to tell you a joke?” Onew sat his drink on the table
“Huh?” it was the first time she heard that question from Onew since they just started dating
“Ugh… What’s brown and sticky?” Onew asked and made EunChan clueless
“A stick!” The joke sounded really cheesy but it made EunChan laugh really hard

“O, you laugh? It’s funny?” Onew didn’t expect that reaction from EunChan

“My ex- girlfriend only stares at me when I tell her jokes” EunChan stopped from laughing when she heard the term EX- GIRLFRIEND

“The show is starting” to change the subject, she dragged their conversation to the music show

“Do you like music?” Onew sets out different questions
“Yup, music is my life” EunChan simply replied
“What type of music do you like?”
“I don’t know, maybe pop, ballad, rock, trot, random kind of music”

“You’re no Beethoven kind of person? My ex- girlfriend is into classical and that’s so random” he used the term EX- GIRLFRIEND again. EunChan just neglected it

“Is it okay if I smoke or drink liquor?” the question was totally random
“Don’t even try. I’ll hate you if you do that” she stated

“Every time I asked that to my ex- girlfriend, she’d say that it’s okay as long as it makes me happy” wrong use of words again

“Do you like reading books?” EunChan didn’t want to answer anymore questions if in the end Onew will compare her to his ex so she just nodded.
“My ex- girlfriend hates reading book so I never read books in front of her” EunChan was really getting annoyed

“Last question, do you like it when guys serenade you?” it was a cute question
“I guess”
“My ex- girlfriend doesn’t like hearing boys singing songs especially when it’s directly for her” EunChan sighed and stood up

“What’s wrong?” Onew asked dumb- founded
“You’re so stupid!” she pulled Onew of the couch and pushed him out of her house

“EunChan, waeyo?” he was still oblivious
“Ask yourself!” she shouted and slam the door on Onew’s face
“What did I do?” he walked wretchedly on the way to his apartment. He pouted as soon as he was in his room

“What’s up with your face, hyung?” Key asked noticing Onew
“EunChan is mad at me and I don’t know why”
“You must’ve done something wrong. Did you say or do something to make her mad?” Key got curious

“I just asked her questions and stuffs. Ex- girlfriend thingy that doesn’t really matter” Onew answered
“EX- GIRLFRIEND? Did you just say EX- GIRLFRIEND?! You idiot!” he got a hit on the head
“Go and apologize to her. Hyung, you can NEVER say the word ‘ex- girlfriend’ when you’re with your current girlfriend. You’re just hurting her even more” another hit on the head for Onew

“So I’m leaving like this late?”
“Yeah, so go!”

Onew asked himself where EunChan could be at this hour if she’s not at home. Onew already knows that EunChan isn’t home so he goes and looks for her. Finally, he reached the fountain where he first met EunChan. And there she was, sitting alone.

“Have you come to your sense?” EunChan knew it was Onew who was getting closer
“Yes and I’m really sorry”

“I only compared you to my ex- girlfriend because… because you’re way better than her. She could hardly do things that will be good for our relationship and she obviously couldn’t care less about me. But you, you don’t want me doing bad things or certain things that would make us worse. You’re the most caring person I’ve ever met and I’m glad that I met you” it was a super long explanation but EunChan understood every word Onew said.

Onew walked her home after all the hugging and lovey- dovey stuffs.

“So, does she like it if you tell her jokes?”
“No, she just ignores my jokes and continues on what she’s doing as if she didn’t here anything”

“What kind of music do you like?”
“Same as you. I get really bored every time I hear classical songs. Yeah, she’s boring”

“Do you drink or smoke?”
“No, not really. Cigarettes stinks. I drink… ugh… water, juice, milk or random beverages”

“Do you like reading books?”
“Yup. You know what, every time I gave her a book for a gift she will throw it away. She doesn’t appreciate it”

“I’d like it if you serenade me”
“Really, want me to sing you a song?”

They’re conversation didn’t end. There was no arguing after that. Onew learned and EunChan was happy.


=-=-=-=

this will be the last One-Shot
There's supposed to be another one but I'm too lazy to write it so back to WonYeon's fanfic
I missed that fanfic ayeeh
Then I'll be starting off with Amber+Onew and Taemin+ Eunkyung fanfic
how great does that sounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment